Your partners at TITAN School Solutions stand with you to support continuing success in the mission of child nutrition, even as we’re all trying to manage during this time of uncertainty brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note TITAN districts are uniquely equipped to meet these challenges, and we offer the following tips and resources:
- For remote serving, TITAN is 100% browser-based, so districts can use mobile devices to run their POS.
- The TITAN system allows you to add additional serving sessions and/or reimbursement programs so you can operate on a seamless or summer meal waiver if needed.
- TITAN offers the ability to enter bulk transactions and enables the user to change the serving date-- Districts that have opted to serve multiple meals on one day find this extremely helpful, (for example 4 meals on Monday, 4 meals on Wednesday and 2 meals on Friday).
- Academic Calendars can be created to support different serving sessions, or districts can operate in their current Academic Calendar but change the reimbursement program.
For our partner district personnel who must work remotely, since TITAN is 100% browser-based, individuals are able to work on additional projects from home, or another location, while practicing social distancing.
Most importantly, your TITAN Team extends our best wishes to you, your district colleagues, and families. May you find the strength and adequate resources to make it through this crisis in patience and good health.
Additionally, we offer you these quick reference resources, courtesy of USDA & FNS:
- COVID-19 Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) and Seamless Summer Option (SSO) Meal Delivery Using Existing Authority
- How to Participate in Summer Meals
- Do’s and Don’ts for Site Supervisors
- Accurate Meal Counting and Claiming in the Summer Food Service Program
- Summer Food Service Program—State Agency